How Does Alcohol Affect Heart RateJuly 7, 2018
Here is no secret that alcohol consumption can lead to many types of health problems, in which liver disease can cause cirrhosis as well as cause of injury in road traffic accidents. But do you think that by drinking alcohol there is no danger other than health risks like lever disease and car accident, think again, according to researchers, alcohol consumption is associated with more than 60 diseases and if you are drunk too, then we would like to tell you the biggest loss of alcohol is on your heart, we will tell you with the help of this Website that How Does Alcohol Affect Heart Rate.
How Does Alcohol Affect Heart Rate Negatively
The negative effect of alcohol has been expressed in the following changes –
- Pulse rate increases up to a hundred beats per minute.
- Increase heart rate.
- Movement of circulation in capillaries.
- Violation of metabolic processes.
- Rennin, angiotensin, adrenaline, noradrenalin production increased.
Lets know How Does Alcohol Affect Heart Rate, Drinking in excessive and uncontrolled forms of alcohol begins to cause much physical, mental, economic and social damage, as follows:
Also Read –
- Does Intermittent Fasting Promote Your Metabolism?
- Link between Salt and High Blood Pressure
- The Complete Keto Diet Guide for Beginners
Here Is Some Mager Problem
- Physical damage :- Consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol increases the likelihood of acidity, stomach ulcers, liver cirrhosis, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, arterial sclerosis, diabetes, and heart disease, and weakening of bones Are done. It also increases the likelihood of cancer of mouth, food canal, stomach and pancreas.
- Family feud :- Uncontrolled intake of alcohol spoil the family atmosphere, fights increase in the spouse, the person drunk in alcohol drunk with his wife and children and spoils the relationship with the neighbors.
- Social and economic damage :- Problems start at the drunken person’s workplace. Presence of school and college decreases. Old friends get rid of new alcoholic friends. Drinking and driving carries many serious accidents, the person becomes a threat to himself and others’ lives too.
- Cancer :- According to PhD Jorgen Rim, chairman of the Department of Addiction Policy, University of Toronto, drinking alcohol regularly increases the risk of cancer. According to scientists, the danger increases even more when alcohol in the body acetaldehyde changes into powerful carcinogen. The use of alcohol is very high risk of getting cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, liver, breast, stomach and rectum. The risk of cancer is very high for people who drink too much alcohol and drink tobacco too.
- Anemia :- Drinking too much alcohol causes the number of red blood cells carrying oxygen to be abnormally low. This condition is called anemia, which causes problems like fatigue, difficulty breathing, or rotting in the breath.
Thus, it can be concluded that there is a negative effect on alcohol’s heart and blood vessels. Alcohol abuse is a serious disease. This has captured the society very dangerously.